As of 2/18/2022, please follow the guidance below regarding entry for extended hours for administrators:
- Any extended hours for contact tracing worked between December 12 - December 21, 2021 should have already been entered in the spreadsheet managed by LEAD. A percentage of these payments have already been paid out. We are working on transferring the recent entries and it will no longer be editable starting February 18, 2022. Since the launch of EMPowerSF, the process for entering those hours changed.
- Per the LEAD News from (date 2/4/2022), site leaders will complete a Google Form when spending time contact tracing after work hours.
- After the Google Form is filled out, employees, APs, and Principals can add their own hours using the Work pay code and enter the hours worked. Enter the full day + the extra hours. (i.e. 9 hours of work and the system will generate 2 as extended hours. An example is here.)
- Because Principals report to the LEAD Assistant Superintendent, only the LEAD Assistant Superintendent and their designee (timekeeper) can enter the SACS code for Principals’ extended hours. Principals can use enter the same SACS codes for their Assistant Principals or staff members that completed Extended Hours, because those employees report to them.
- Again, the spreadsheet is no longer active but the form still needs to be filled out. For site leaders who completed extended hours before December 21, 2021 and did NOT get paid from Catalina Pajar, please enter your hours on the next Saturday and clarify the entry by adding a comment that identifies the actual date of work (i.e. enter 10:00 - 1:00pm on 2/26/21 but in the comments, write 3 hours from 10/26/21). Your LEAD Supervisor will approve on the next pay cycle.
Thank you for your patience regarding this matter!