These are some of the most commonly asked questions about K-12 teacher salary placement:
- How does SFUSD determine Salary Placement (for K-12 teachers)?
- What documents do I need to turn in for Salary Placement?
- What rules determine the credit I receive for previous work experience?
- As an undergraduate, I completed more than the minimum units to graduate. Will these units count in my salary placement?
- How does my credential status impact my placement on the salary schedule (for K-12 teachers)?
- Will I receive a retroactive increase if my credential status changes mid-year?
- What is the timeline for Salary Placement?
- What happens when I turn in documents after I have started working?
- My salary placement has been completed. How is my pay calculated?
- When will I receive a salary offer/placement letter?
- When can I expect to get paid?