If the organizer/payor of the activity is your supervisor on record
- You, the employee, should enter those hours worked into the timesheet.
- If it’s outside contract hours, your supervisor will add the SACS code on your timesheet using Edit Timesheets or Group Time Entry.
- If it’s within contract hours, enter the pay code “Work” as per usual.
If the organizer/payor of the activity is NOT your supervisor on record
- You, the employee, will NOT enter those hours worked into the timesheet.
- The organizer (non-supervisor) will have a sign in or registration form that collects the below information. Complete that sign-in form to record your work hours.
- SFUSD email address (to map with #EID)
- Start time and End time
- Pick list/dropdown that asks them how they will be compensated:
- Using my 18 PD hours
- Within Contractual Hours
- Extended Calendar or Stipend
- A Paraeducator using my 7-Hour Contractual PD Day
- An SFUSD Substitute Teacher/Educator
- The time you work that is compensated by a different department should NOT be added on your timesheet. The Organizer will record the attendance and send a list of employees being paid via Extended Calendar or Stipend.
- The mass upload will automatically update the employee’s timesheet.