Log into empowersf.sfusd.edu using your SFUSD Google account.
Click on the Time & Attendance tile to get to Workforce Time & Attendance.
Managers with direct reports have additional buttons in their Workforce homepage. These additional buttons allow you to have access to the timesheets of staff that report to you. Timekeepers will have the same access once they are delegated the timekeeper role.
- To enter time for groups, click on the Edit Time for Groups from the Time Entry panel.
- Select a group from the Assignment Group and find the employees that you want to edit time for.
- Once you have selected an Assignment Group, you can sort through the employee group by selecting the Sort Employees button, or find a certain employee from the group by clicking on the Find button to search.
- Once you find the employees that you need to enter time for, click on the day for each employee. You can drag your mouse over the days to select more than one day for multiple employees or select each box one by one. If you need to remove a box, click on it again. You can also remove it by clicking on the Clear Selection button.
Once the days and employees are selected, you can add or update a group entry by clicking on the Add or Edit button under Group Entry at the top. The Add button will allow you to add another entry for the selected days, and the Edit button will allow you to edit entries already entered for the selected days.
You can also add or update a group of employees' daily entry by clicking on the Add or Edit button under Daily Entry at the top. If you use this option, you will have to update each employee daily time record that you selected.
- In both cases, fields will open up to allow you to update time. You can update the entry code, add comments, and delete inputted time on the screen by clicking on the red x. You can add an entry by clicking on the green + plus sign.
- When you’re done entering the time for the group, Click the Save button to save the entries to view in the future. A floppy disk icon will be next to the save button. There are two other options to save:
- The Save button will save the entry for all the employees selected.
- The Save and Return button will save the entry and go back to the group search.
For more manager/timekeeper actions, visit the Time & Attendance Guide.