All active SFUSD employees have access to an electronic W-2 for the most recent tax year beginning the 15th of February. Follow the steps below to view your W-2 using EMPowerSF:
- Follow this link to the EMPowerSF login page (it’s a good idea to add this to your bookmarks!) OR type empowersf.sfusd.edu.
- If you are not signed in to your SFUSD Google account, you will be asked to log in to your SFUSD Google account. If you are already logged in, SFUSD uses a Single Sign-On (SSO) system and you should be logged into EMPowerSF immediately.
- Once you're logged in, your landing page depends on the last activity you were performing in EMPowerSF. Select the top menu bar to go to Employee Files or My Employee File.
- Once you are in your employee file, click the Pay Information tab and scroll down to the section on Payroll Information:
- Click on W2 Form and a new page will open. Select 2022 to see your current W-2. You will know that you have selected the year if the box is blue. Previous years' W-2s are not going to be visible. You must go to stubs.sfusd.edu to view W-2s from 2021 or earlier.
- Once you select the tax year, click Display and your W-2 in PDF form will open at the bottom. The display will be in collapse mode; you must scroll down again and click the down arrow button on the left to expand the display window.