Employee Central gives you different ways to view and search employees and positions!
- To access the Org Charts, you must be logged into EMPowerSF. Use your SFUSD Google account to login to empowersf.sfusd.edu.
- If you have staff that report to you, you will see a section called My Team once you’re logged into EMPowerSF.
- Click on the Org Chart tile to view who is in your Org Chart. You can also view Manage My Team to see your direct reports.
- Finally, you can navigate to Company Info under the Home tab and select the Org Chart you want to view.
- Org Chart: Displays a Supervisor’s current employees and their reporting relationships
- Position Org Chart: Displays a Supervisor’s positions as well as the incumbent employees occupying them. View position details, create positions, change positions, or create job requisitions for hire here. Use the Position Org Chart with your Budget Analyst.
- Company Structure Overview: Used to view org charts by Business Unit, Division, Dept, and People
- Directory: Search for employees by Name, Person ID, Department, Division, Job Classification, or Location.
If you see any errors in the reporting structure, you can click on the specific employee and submit a position action to change the supervisor.