Real-time updates to “Leave Bucket” data lets you see exactly how many Sick Hours, Vacation Hours, 18 PD Hours (for Certificated), Comp Time, and Floating Holidays you have available.
There are multiple ways to see your banks and accruals. First, you must login to empowersf.sfusd.edu and click on Time and Attendance. This will take you to the Workforce homepage.
Option 1: When you login to Workforce, there is a panel called Leave Balances:
Option 2: You can also view banks directly from the timesheet:
- Click on My Timesheet under the Time Entry tile. Employee view of the timesheet will load.
- Tabs at the bottom will load with all eligible banks for the employee. Click Leave Balances to view.
- The banks should show accrued hours in the Credits row. Vacation, Sick (for Civil Service Classified and Classified Management) are bi-weekly accruing banks.
- There should be a clickable link at the bottom right corner of each bank titled Show Details.
- The bank summary box will expand to show the accruals.
Option 3: You may also view specific banks when you request time off:
- Click My Time Off under the Schedules panel.
- The Create Time Off screen is displayed. Click the Create New Request icon.
- The first option is for extended or long-term leaves of absence such as Maternity, FMLA or Military. The second option is for time off (i.e. illness, vacation, bereavement, etc.). Click the Continue button to proceed.
- Select the Time Off Type from the dropdown menu. The bank for that specific time off type will show on a panel under Bank Usage.
Update as of 8.25.2022: Verifying your annual banks for the new school year