Leaves of Absence (LOAs) are requested through the Time Off Request section in Workforce Time & Attendance (WFS). Employees can access the WFS system from the Employee Central home page using the “Time and Attendance” tile.
- To file a leave, Click the My Time Off link located on the Schedules tile.
- The first option is for extended or long-term leaves of absence such as Maternity, FMLA or Military. Click the Continue button to proceed.
- The Create Time Off screen is displayed. Click the Create New Request icon.
- Enter the required information and click Continue to additional questions located at the bottom of the screen.
- You will be asked a series of questions based on the type of leave you are requesting. Answer the questions based on what your leave requires. Just enter the required information and click Continue to respond to the required questions.
In this example, we will be looking at maternity leave; your questions may vary:
- Click the Submit Request button located at the bottom of the screen to submit the leave request. Employees may also make changes to the responses prior to submitting. Once submitted, the leave will appear in the Absence Compliance Tracking module for the LOA admin to review and approve.
- Once the leave of absence has been approved, the timesheet will populate the leave of absence for the dates requested and the supervisor will be notified via email.